Friday, April 30, 2010

Flashback Friday: Adorable Edition.

Well hello! It's flashback Friday here and I decided to bring out the big guns. If you thought I was adorable when I was in my sailor dress, well I'm just glad I could prove you wrong. While trying to be as modest as I can, I am an adorable little child here. This is my school picture from 3 year old pre-school. Notice the blemish on my lip - I was an extremely nervous child and constantly bit holes in my poor poor lips. Perhaps it stunted their growth....

I'm rocking the short bangs, but I'm also rocking some awesome curly hair. I vividly remember sitting in our living room on our (ugly) brown plaid stool while my mom would sponge roll my hair at night. I would go from straight hair to this crazy 'do.

How adorable is that bow in my hair? And the ruffled neck on the turtleneck with the little rose on the collar and the jumper? I am pretty sure I have the lollipop head syndrome going on where my head is so much bigger than my thin thin body. This is because I refused to eat anything but grilled cheese sandwiches for the first 19 years of my life. I'm not sure why the Grilled Cheese diet hasn't caught on - it worked for my skinny little arms here. (Lastly, please don't be too scared by the little girl in that grilled cheese photo, but I'm sure that's the look I used to have when I ate 2 grilled cheese's at a time...I was a champ).

Until tomorrow. Libby

Let's go Pens. The Puck drops tonight against the Habs. Sorry, Canadien half of this blog, you're currently the enemy.

6 comments:

  1. sailor dress is dad's fav but this is the BEST ever for me!!! you were adorable and still are....ooooo mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. "She's Stephanie Tanner... and she's here... to... stay!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember Anna and I trying to get you to like Mexican food-it failed and we then kicked you out of the club!

    Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha thank goodness I grew up and now love any food you put in front of me. Especially Mexican...perhaps I can audition for the club again?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'd like you in, but TJ is a part of the club now, so you'll have to convince him...

    I have to say it's not looking good, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. TJ is only one voting member--we'll give you another try!!

    ReplyDelete