Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Interview FAIL

So the interview today didn't work out because she needed someone who could work the afternoon shift until 6 - well guess what? I have class at 6. Just another reason why school ruins lives. Oh well, I'm really soaking up the unemployed life currently, so I'm okay to just keep looking!
But here is my outfit for the interview - some nice wool pants because it was really cold out today! And thank goodness I had a blazer, because when I left it was sunny and we all know (if you read yesterday's post) that I most certainly did not grab a jacket. Cold weather FAIL.
On the bright side of things, I saw Jeff Reed at the grocery store afterwards. Kidding. Gross...I think I inhaled his herpes. He was grabbing his crotch while walking in - remind me to never touch a cart at that particular grocery store without wiping it down with hand sanitizer....

Shoes: Steve Madden
Pants: Express (I know it's basically that only place I get my pants, but it's also the only place the really fits well!)
Shirt: Gift from parents
Blazer: Gap

2 comments:

  1. awww the smile i like!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job interview outfit! Even I understand the importance of wearing sensible, calm, and well-tailored things to job interviews. I wish we could teach a dressing for interviews seminar so we could say things like, "Let your personality be your pop of color." But, seeing as how you're currently unemployed and I'll be unemployed as of Saturday, we might not have the best qualifications.

    ReplyDelete