Tuesday, April 20, 2010

All the 'Isms


Oh, yeah. I'm a grad student. This book of Manifestos and Isms is one of my favorite pieces of decoration in the department. I say decoration because I've never really read it.

I had another outfit picked out for today, but when I saw Jessica's outfit on What I Wore, I also wanted to rock a short-sleeved jacket with a cardigan. Also, contrasting my two favorite colors is one of my favorite style choices to make.
Please excuse my tired eyes, as it is the end of the term.

I rarely wear these flats, even though I think they're pretty cute, because last year I took a really traumatic fall while running to the bus while wearing them. I thought I'd take my chances today and just walk pretty slow the whole time. Success!

Cardigan: Old Navy
Skirt: Target
Jacket: Vintage, Camden Market
Tights: We Love Color
Flats: Target

So, I guess there really weren't any 'isms in this post. I'll save the academic thinking for school tomorrow. xoxo Anna Rae

3 comments:

  1. Oh my-are those shoulder pads?! Please say it isn't so!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are -- they're back. Also, this jacket is old, you must have seen me wear it before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one fashion fad that should never come back! Don't think I have seen it before.

    ReplyDelete