Monday, April 12, 2010

So I changed my mind...

So I was going to wear this outfit today, but then it was chilly and I put on jeans. But this is a better looking outfit, so I'm posting it instead. Call me a cheater? Meh, I'll admit to it. I wanted to post this first picture though to show how the lines don't match up in the skirt and how I like that. It's kind of an ordered disorder. Also, it makes it seem that the front of the skirt is actually the back because it poofs out....I think this is the first time my butt looks flat.

But I like this outfit and it's a lot different then how I wore the skirt the first time I wore it - basically because it's a lot less loud without the yellow tights.
And you can't tell, but I'm experimenting with nude fishnets here. I liked them...thumbs up. And I realized that I would not be comfortable wearing this skirt without tights - a little too short for my thighs quite frankly.

Until tomorrow. Libby

Shoes: Madden Girl
Fishnets: Macy's
Skirt: Modcloth
Top: Old Navy

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous4/12/2010

    Do they make control top fishnets? Because as Dolly says in Steel Magnolias: "I haven't left the house without Lycra on these thighs since high school."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I wish! I was even questioning this skirt with these tights because of the lack of Lycra'd control tops. Either that, or I need to get some serious tan going on on these thighs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do make control top fishnets, I own some and they're great. Hue makes a pair, but just look at any department store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4/14/2010

    Oh I was making a joke... I would NEVER wear fishnets... or colored tights. Unless it was part of a costume. Totally not my style. I'll leave that to you young, adventurous folk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But Amanda you're still so young. You should try a pair of nude fishnets -- they're especially great for the summer when you feel like you should be wearing pantyhose but don't really want to.

    ReplyDelete