Sunday, March 14, 2010

Behind Bars.

So I lied. I will post today because my cousin(slash best friend, Jimmy) asked me to go to lunch and well, I deserve it. I studied William Glasser all day yesterday and today I will work on a presentation about refugees. Did you all know that there is a large refugee population in the Pittsburgh area? Well there is. The children are adorable and sassy - they told me at different times that I had a big nose and looked fat. How adorable.
Once again, I've shielded my face, but thanks to my roommate, my pictures are much cooler. She has good ideas of where I should sit or stand and quite frankly, she's just an artistic person. I am most certainly not. There's nothing too special about my outfit today - It's a comfortable shirt to wear and I'm just going to be studying the rest of the day. As you can probably tell though, I love this hat. Thank goodness it's pink so that at least it adds a hint of femininity to my otherwise masculine outfit - It just kind of worked out that way.
You should probably get used to my plain outfits - my separate pieces are kind of boring, but I like to layer and add one (kind of) exciting element. Yesterday I did laundry and when I was folding it, I had the following (among (amongst? I don't think I'll ever master the english language) other things): 3 white shirts (one with a pocket, one v neck and one with a ruffled sleeve. They were all short sleeves, though) One black v-neck which I'm currently wearing, one black and white striped sleeveless T and a teal sweater vest. Kind of funny.

I do love my boots. I saved up for them an they're just perfect. The part that covers the calf is a stretch material while the front is leather, and with my flabby calves, that was a must. They are pretty much formed to my legs now, but I'll be honest - the first time I wore them Jocelyn (my "flat mate") had to help me zip them up. What can I say? I have flabby calves.

Until tomorrow. Libby

Boots: Michael by Michael Kors
Jeans: Express
Black shirt: Aerie
Plaid Shirt and Hat: American Eagle

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those boots, the waves are jealousy are rushing back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flat-mate Jocelyn!3/14/2010

    I do believe that your flabby calves move like fluid to fit the boot, rather than the other way around. I love that pink (for girls!) hat.

    ReplyDelete