Monday, March 29, 2010

Scheduling Conflicts and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

I love this sweater - and now I realize that I say that all the time about how much I love this, or love that, but really if I wear something, I love it. I've had this sweater since freshman year of college - I'm 23 now. Every time I wear it I get compliments though and it really is just so cute. I don't usually venture into the lime green palette, but I just can't part with this.

Today was scheduling for summer classes - holy annoying with all the different conflicts and whatnot. And it was a really long day - I worked 9-5 and had class from 6-840, but it ran long so it was more like 9. But thankfully, tomorrow is my last day of work so that will be a nice break. And (!) I had a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner tonight when I got home. Mmmm, delicious.

Until tomorrow. Libby

Jeans, Sweater: Express
Black top: Old navy
Horrendously chipped nails: I know, I'm embarrassed, too

1 comment:

  1. I really love this sweater! Wear it with your blue tights!

    ReplyDelete