Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Juliet Cape-ulet

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I'll address that in my next post and you'll forgive me. But I really like these colors together. If you don't remember, last time I wore these shorts, I wore blue tights and a black blazer - so I just switched it up a little. Also, this cape is so comfortable and so cute-ly named - Juliet Cape-ulet, hence the post title. I'm just not feeling very wordy today - sorry!
These picture were taken as an afterthought later in the evening - Thanks Laura! That's all for now, folks!

Until tomorrow. Libby

Shoes: Madden Girl
Tights: Macy's
Shorts: BCBG
Top: Aerie
Cape: Modcloth

3 comments:

  1. I love love love this cape. I feel like capes often look odd on me, but maybe I should try one with a waist belt. Like maybe you should bring this one for me to try. And then give it to me. It's what FRIENDS do, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm too lazy to log into our account3/25/2010

    Um, I just learned how to deal with bullying and peer pressure in my Counseling Across the Lifespan class, and you, Annie, are the biggest bully ever in this comment! Don't peer pressure me to give you my cape! You know I'll cave! And I NEED the cape for warmth, I'm heatless, Annie. How INSENSITIVE. Way to kick my while I'm down.

    Too Lazy to log in....Libby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/25/2010

    I feel like I would wear one of these cape things just to see what I could hide under it....

    - Snacks. Definitely.
    - A puppy. If I had one.
    - My baby. Someday soon.

    ReplyDelete