Thursday, March 18, 2010

I love fishes 'cause they're so delicious!

A. I really do like goldfish
B. As I was packing some for lunch this morning (yes, I am 23 and yes, I still eat goldfish crackers. Sue.Me.), I realized that my jacket/blazer is not a mustard color, but the EXACT color of goldfish crackers!
C. Am I the only person amused by this?
Today's weather was kind of tricky - the morning was perfect in the upper 40s for this jacket, but this afternoon was in the 60s - a little too warm for the jacket. And well, even I will admit that our office was too warm to wear it. So, in that regard, office outfit FAIL. Basically, I wore my white t-shirt all day in the office..thank goodness I added the wonderful necklace to add some other color. And the shoes - I still love these shoes, even though they aren't animal print as Anna had hoped.

I'm sure you are all wondering whether or not my room was sufficiently cleaned yesterday - well by gosh it was. I can see all of my (clean swept) floor, there is no longer a layer of dust on all surfaces, and holy crap I got to open the windows and turn my ceiling fan on! Nothing excites me more than the prospect of spring. Okay, that's a lie - candy excites me more. Clothes on sale excites me more. But yesterday, nothing excited me more than spring and the temperature hitting 70 this weekend (sorry, metric Canadians, I'm not smart enough to convert that of the cuff).

I would also like to take the time for a special shout out - Hi Karen! I cannot wait for Easter to drink wine with you on the patio. You know this already, though, since I emailed you virutally the same thing the other day. But I'm excited you're following along now! It's nice to have the support of our moms for the blog - but is it too much to ask that maybe one of you comment on how cute we look once in a while?

Shoes: Steve Madden
Jeans: Express
Top: Gap
Jacket: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Gifted Fendi's (from the roommates for my 21st birfday)

4 comments:

  1. Forget animal prints, these shoes are amazing. We're the same size, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we are the same size. Perhaps you can borrow them over Easter! I'm glad you're not disappointed in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, Amanda McCarthy Designs... HOLLA! Everyone should really check out (and actually buy) some of our jewelry. We have some new designs out for spring AND even the line out in the fall is perfect for adding touches of color and style to your wardrobe!

    Second, I love this outfit. Totally a doable style for me and even something that you could totally see me in. I love when you wear stuff like this Lib because then I feel fashionable, too. Hehe.


    Third, Libby, I have a fashion question for you... I saw on Today this morning that combining two different prints (a blouse and a skirt for instance) is totally in this season. I dunno, I know trends change and all but this has always been unacceptable and seeing it on the model, still seems really ugly to me. What are your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DO see you in something like this, too!

    And I'll answer this question and your other question, including my thoughts on the subject, in a different post, but yes, different prints are in for this year....Unfortunately. And I'm almost positive Anna will disagree with me.

    ReplyDelete