Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Presenting til I'm Blue in the Face (Legs Edition)

Sorry for the quick post today, but I need to get ready for my last presentation. I got this dress 3 (?) years ago and have only worn it once. However, since I've been doing yoga lately, it has helped to get rid of some troubling mid-section parts and I now feel confident wearing it. Thanks yoga!

I switched outfits so many times today I couldn't even count - even with this dress. First, black tights with a blue necklace. Then my to-the-knee boots. Then with these heels. Then with blue tights. Black necklace. Boots. No, heels. FINALLY. I'm just slightly frazzled. But I promise tomorrow I will be back (or maybe you'll get a flashback edition because I srsly need to clean my room that has been ever.so.patiently neglected with dusting and whatnot. And don't even get me started on the bathroom. GROSS.) But either way, tomorrow I'll be back. Arnold Schwarzenegger Terminator Style. Yeah.

Until tomorrow. Libby

Shoes: Madden Girl (like you don't already know)
Tights: Gap
Dress: H&M
Necklace: Macy's
Sunglasses: Target

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I feel so cool now... I have a dress almost exactly like that! I also bought it years ago. I hope to someday fit into it again. Hehe. I used to just wear it with black heels and black jewelry but next time, I'll throw some color in there... probably not with blue tights b/c as I've mentioned before, I'm old, but with some bright jewelry, shoes, or a bag. Just for you Lib!

    ReplyDelete