Sunday, March 21, 2010

Brick. House.

So I told you that I would post my outfit from Friday eventually - and today just happened to be eventually. After walking around all day with Laura, I finally remembered around 6 p.m that I hadn't yet taken a picture of my outfit and guess what? It was STILL LIGHT OUT! I love this whole spring thing. The weather on Friday was absolutely gorgeous. These two light layers were just enough coverage for the sunny weather with a little bit of wind.
I really like the light in these two photos - after Happy Hour was the perfect time to take advantage of the sunset. Check out the orange shoes - I bought them that day and just had to put them on - I don't really experiment with the color orange in my wardrobe but figured it was time. Well, actually, Laura figured it was time and suggested the orange shoes as opposed to the cream colored ones I had picked out. That's me, Debbie Daring right here.
I love the detail in this top - the different colors of flowers just make me really happy and what better way to celebrate spring than with flowers?! I once again used a belt to have the tops look form fitting and to create a waist. Yet again, Patti Predictable right here. Also too bad I hate showing my face so much - a lady at the Macy's makeup counter hijacked my lashes and decided to maniacally laugh while she was mascara-ing, eye-lining, bronzing and lip glossing me. Good thing I went to Happy Hour so it wasn't such a total loss.

Until tomorrow. Libby

Shoes: Rocket Dog from DSW
Jeans: Express
Blue Top: Nordstrom BP
Flowered Top: AE
Bag: Random Leather Market Florence, Italy
Belt: Nordstrom
Sunglasses: Gifted Fendi's

2 comments:

  1. I've always loved that top... but wow, I love the shoes! You know me and flats, especially flats of color. I've always been jealous of your bag, too... hey, I'll trade you my baby for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, you know how I feel about babies....DEAL. Better yet, maybe I'll let you borrow the bag and you can carry her around in it. Then, you can get comments about how cute both are.

    ReplyDelete