Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Cleaning!


Okay, so when I said I would be back in action today, I kind of lied. And by kind of, I mean I most certainly didlie! I'm sorry, but after that Perfect Storm of school work (think a little less George Clooney, a lot more of that hugemongous wave) I realized that I desperately needed to do some overhaul cleaning.



So besides staying in my yoga clothes all day, I've done little else. And posting spandex on here just didn't seem like a good idea.

You know what was a good idea, though? Staying in this past weekend to prepare for my presentation triumvirate. I got an A on both my midterm last week and my presentation yesterday. Thrilling. So I didn't want to completely ignore pictures, and I will leave you all with a couple photos of what I'm currently working on. The circles are part of the pillows on my bed and I just like they way they look. Tomorrow I have to go to work, so I promise I'll be back in action. For real this time, guys.

Until tomorrow. Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment