Monday, March 1, 2010

Zack Attack

As you may have figured out from our first post, Anna Rae and I are enthusiasts of early 90s trends, among (amongst?) other things of course. Hopefully you will find these tidbits out through the course of reading our blog. Right now we may only have one reader, but we're keeping our fingers crossed that you somehow invite us into your information superhighway hearts. It should be interesting because Anna Rae and I have very different styles when it comes to most things around which this blog is centered: our writing styles and (like we said) fashion choices. I do know, however, that we most definitely agree on what I am about to say: A very special shout out to Mark Paul Gosselaar who is celebrating his birthday today. Happy Birthday, Zack Morris! I know you are married, but you are quite possibly my biggest TV crush. Ever. And even though you had long since moved on from Saved by the Bell, I still tuned in to NYPD Blue for the episode when they showed your butt. Thanks for that head's up, Mom.

Blogs and Kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment